Have you ever wondered, “what does weed feel like?” At one point, so did we! Every cannabis user probably asked this question before accepting their first joint, borrowing a friend’s vape, or tasting their first weed edible. What does being high feel like, and how do I know if I’m high? The feelings can be hard to put into words, but once you’ve experienced being high, you’ll know forever. So what does weed feel like? We’ll break down what to expect on your cannabis journey.
What Does Being High Feel Like?
What’s it like to be high? Even if you’ve never tried cannabis before, you probably know that being high feels fantastic. All you need to do is pay attention to smoky scenes in your favourite movies, or watch your pot-loving friends at parties, to see that cannabis is fun to use! There’s a reason why so many people know and love this plant.
What does weed feel like? Here are some of the most common positive benefits for cannabis lovers worldwide.
- Improved mood
- Hilarity or getting the giggles
- Full-body sensations, including relaxation. lightness, or tingling feelings
- Pain relief
- Slowed reaction time and reduced motor skills
- Relieved anxiety, depression, stress
Depending on the type of marijuana you use, you might also experience a surge of energy or a wave of sedation. You can choose weed strains that create or avoid these effects.
Are There Negative Effects To Getting High?
Unfortunately, some people also experience adverse side effects. These tend to happen if you consume too much, so take it slow as a beginner. What does being high feel like if you have unpleasant side effects? You might experience the following symptoms.
- Paranoia or anxiety
- Changes in blood pressure and heart rate
- Dry mouth
- Red, itchy, or dry eyes
How Do I Know If I’m High?
Believe it or not, the effects of marijuana aren’t always fast or noticeable. If you don’t know what being high feels like, you might not be able to tell if anything is happening. So how do I know if I’m high? Here are some common reasons by you might not feel anything yet.
- You ate an edible. Cannabis edibles take a long time to kick in—sometimes more than an hour. Be patient! You’ll know what it’s like to be high soon enough.
- You’re smoking but didn’t inhale much. Smoking is a skill that can be challenging for beginners. If you don’t notice any effects after 15 minutes, take another hit. Try to inhale as deeply as possible and hold the smoke in your lungs for the best results.
- You’re using CBD products. CBD is a fantastic compound, but it won’t get you high! Make sure your cannabis goodies contain THC if you want to know what it’s like to be high. If you want to try it for yourself, you can buy CBD online in the US or Canada or get local services such as weed delivery in Oakville.
Welcome To Canada’s Cannabis Community!
What does weed feel like? The best way to answer this question is to try it for yourself. Canada’s top-rated dispensaries like Just Cannabis offer an incredible array of beginner-friendly products, friendly customer service, guaranteed shipping, and more. Explore edibles, disposable vapes, and delicious marijuana flowers as you begin your cannabis journey. Also, see what others are saying on review sites such as Cannabis Ontario, Weed List, BC Weed Delivery, and more.
Ways You Can Benefit From Taking Cannabis
How Long Does a Weed High Last?
- Carter, A. (2020, January 6). What Are the Benefits of Marijuana? Healthline. Available at: https://www.healthline.com/health/medical-marijuana/benefits-of-marijuana
- Archie, S. R. (2019, December 6. Harmful Effects of Smoking Cannabis: A Cerebrovascular and Neurological Perspective. US National Library of Medicine. National Institutes of Health. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6915047/
- Science Direct. (2021, September 29). Tetrahydrocannabinol. Available At: https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/neuroscience/tetrahydrocannabinol
- Toronto Weed Delivery. (2022, February 7). Same-Day Weed Delivery in the Greater Toronto Area. Available at: https://torontoweeddelivery.co/
- Weed List. (2022, February 7). Buy Weed Online in Canada. Available at: https://weedlist.org/
- Keoni CBD. (2022, February 5). Buy Keoni CBD Online. Available at: https://www.keonicbd.com/