Hashish | Buy Hash Online in Canada
Medically Reviewed on September 3, 2021 by Dr. K Langdon
Buy hash online in Canada at Just Cannabis and enjoy the richness of our premium-quality hashish. Our hash derives from only top-grade buds to produce the finest bricks of hash you can find. Order hashish now and get free pre-rolled joints with your purchase.
Buy Hash Online in Canada With Confidence
When you buy hashish online in Canada at Just Cannabis, you can be confident you are getting top value for your money. We go so far as to offer you our lowest price guarantee. This offer means that should you find a lower price from a competing cannabis dispensary, we’ll match that price so that you can be confident you are paying the lowest prices around. Also, be on the lookout for special hash promotions, as we have new specials offered every week. But in the meantime, you can buy bulk hash and get savings the more you buy. Also, for every dollar you spend on our hashish, you will receive points that you can put towards future orders. Ordering hash with us allows you to get top-quality hash at cheap hash prices.
However, all these savings means nothing if the hash quality is insufficient. The good news is that at JustCannabis, we take all the necessary measures to ensure that the hash we offer is among the best in Canada. These standards mean only working with trusted suppliers that care as much about quality as you would. And let us assure you that we put all our suppliers and products to the test.
Browse our extensive selection of top-grade hash in Canada and experience the wonderful world of hashish. Our menu includes our quick selling ZigZag hash, Elephant Hash, Anchor hash, Bird hash, Camel hash. Diamond hash, Medi hash, Mercedez hash, Rolex hash, Tesla hash, and more. Be sure to order some now because our hashish is known to fly off our shelves.
For more information on hash, read below.
What is Hash?
Hashish is an Arabic word that roughly translates to “grass.” People recorded its first appearance around 900 AD; however, some similar hash forms, like charas, have existed before written documentation. Hash arrived in Europe in the 1900s, primarily for research purposes, which introduced new and better extraction processes that allowed the introduction of hash into medications.
Hash was picked up well in Western society since it quickly became the key ingredient in many medications. However, the public attitude toward this particular weed concentrate soon changed, forcing it to be removed entirely from all medicines in the US and other countries.
Hash is a dark brown, waxy substance produced by compressing trichomes of the budding cannabis flower. Trichomes are small hairlike mushroom-shaped structures that contain up to 90% of the total THC content of a plant. Hash is extracted by screen-sieving and hand-rubbing the flower containing trichomes. Hashish is one of the most potent weed concentrates to existing at the moment. It has THC content ranging from 60-90% and includes the exact active ingredients as marijuana. The only difference lies in quantity. Hash is a weed concentrate, and as the name suggests, it has a higher concentration of active ingredients, which allows packing a strong punch in a smaller pack.
Benefits of Using Hash
Hash provides similar benefits as regular weed and only in a bit more intensity due to it being more potent. These benefits include:
- Higher levels of relaxation
- Increased in overall mood and happiness
- A heightened sense of euphoria
Below are some of the most common effects associated with hash use:
- Help fight anxiety, stress, and depression
- Sedative properties good for aches and pain
- Promotes appetite loss
- Helps with insomnia and other sleep disorders
Below are some of the most common medical uses of hashish:
|Muscle Spasms||Insomnia||Lack of Appetite|
|Movement Disorders||Autoimmune Issues|
The short-term effects of too high levels of hash directly impact the person’s psychological and physical abilities. Hash users may experience memory-related problems, difficulty in problem-solving, anxiety, panic attacks, hallucinations, loss of coordination, and an abnormally high heart rate
The long-term effects of hash are still unknown, but several studies outline the impacts of the long-term use of marijuana. Studies have shown that heavy cannabis can cause severe paranoia, hallucinations, anxiety, and stress. Studies have also shown that THC affects memory, perception, and judgment. The weed can also impair the learning and attention skills of heavy cannabis users.
Hash, or any other cannabis product that is high in THC for that matter, is especially detrimental to pregnant or nursing women. Studies have shown that women who use THC during pregnancy give birth to smaller babies that weigh less than the average. The smaller size, later on, becomes the reason for the baby’s numerous medical conditions. Breastfeeding women should also refrain from using THC, especially during the first month of breastfeeding, as the THC content can be transferred to the baby through the breast milk, causing impairment in motor development.
Besides hash, other weed concentrates are also not devoid of side effects
Below are some of the most common adverse effects associated with hash use.
|Dry Mouth||Red Eyes||Lethargy|
|Chest Pain||Rapid Heart Rate||Memory Retention Issues|
|Coordination Issues||Respiratory Irritation||Increased Heart Rate|
|Low Blood Pressure||Drowsiness||Restlessness|
Different Hash Types
- Finger Hash is when you rub resin off your fingers into a ball.
- Dry Sift Hash is when you compress kief.
- Bubble Hash is a solventless extraction process that yields the highest THC.
Methods to take Hash
Different Types of Cannabis Concentrates
There is a variety of cannabis concentrates hitting the market over the years. Below are some of the most common THC-based concentrates found in Canada.
Shatter: This group of concentrate belongs to the weed wax family. Weed shatter is a wax that is a hard substance that is clear and typically amber in colour.
Budder: This is another member of the weed wax family. Budder wax has a softer and more pliable structure and is relatively easy to manage. It is one of the preferable methods of weed consumption because it is delicious and potent.
Oil: Weed oil is one of the most common forms of cannabis concentrate in Canada. You can take it in various methods, where the most common is placing a few drops under the tongue.
Live Resin | Terp Sauce: These are high terpene products. High terpenes mean that live resin and terp sauces attempt to maintain as much of the original plant flavours as possible. The result is some of the tastiest and most flavorful concentrates on the market.
Distillate: Cannabis Distillates are one of the purest forms of cannabis concentrate. The majority of unwanted plant material gets removed in the distillation process.
Moon Rocks: These are buds that have been dipped in a concentrate and then covered in kief. Moon rocks are a triple treat of marihuana goodness.
Phoenix Tears: These items belong to the cannabis oil family. The difference between THC Phoenix Tears and marijuana oil is in the extraction method. The result is a product that you take in the same way as you would weed oil.
Topicals: These items are different from the rest of the cannabis concentrates because you typically use topicals externally to the skin. Under no circumstances should you ever try to eat or smoke Cannabis creams.
Cannabis holds title to a wide range of THC-based products. There are marijuana flowers, weed edibles, concentrates, and vapes. Also, there are CBD products that don’t cause intoxication. There are even magic mushroom products that are sure to take you on a psychedelic journey.
Below are some of the most popular alternatives to cannabis concentrates.
- Weed Edibles: For non-smokers, or for anyone who just can’t smoke in a particular situation, cannabis edibles are perfect.
- Cannabis Flower: For those old-fashioned stoners out there, you will never be able to replace traditional marijuana buds.
- CBD Products: If you want the benefits that cannabinoids provide but without getting high, CBD oil is worth a shot.
- Magic Mushrooms: These psilocybin-based goodies are for those looking for an out-of-this-world hallucinogenic experience.
Buy Hash Online in Canada | Just Cannabis
- Hashish. Accessed Jan 22nd at https://www.drugs.com/illicit/hashish.html#:~:text=Hashish%2C%20often%20called%20hash%2C%20is,that%20produce%20a%20sticky%20resin.
- Currin, Grant. (2020, September 10). How does cannabis get you high? Live Science. Available At: https://www.livescience.com/how-cannabis-high-works.html Shaded Co. (2021, May 6). Best Place to Buy Hash Online Canada. Shadedco.com. Available At: https://shadedco.com/reviews/buy-hash-online-canada/
- Carter, A. (2020, January 6). What Are the Benefits of Marijuana? Healthline. Available at: https://www.healthline.com/health/medical-marijuana/benefits-of-marijuana
- Engl, N. J. (2016, April 11). Adverse Health Effects of Marijuana Use. US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health. Available At: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4827335/
- J K L Gunn, C B Rosales, K E Center, A Nuñez, S J Gibson, C Christ, J E Ehiri, Prenatal exposure to cannabis and maternal and child health outcomes: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Accessed Jan 22nd at https://bmjopen.bmj.com/content/6/4/e009986
- Erin Davis, Tiffany Lee, John T. Weber, Shawn Bugden, Cannabis use in pregnancy and breastfeeding: The pharmacist’s role. Accessed Jan 22nd at https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1715163519893395