Delicious weed edibles are some of the most popular ways to use cannabis flowers. So is it any surprise that people love enjoying a gooey brownie or loaded cookie and getting high? Baked edibles are wonderful options that anyone can enjoy. You can find fresh, potent edibles at dispensaries like Just Cannabis, but you can also explore cannabis recipes in your own kitchen. Check out our favourite weed edible recipes, including a weed brownie recipe and THC cookie recipe. Then get baking!
How To Make Cannabutter For Weed Edible Recipes
The first step in many weed edible recipes is making cannabutter or weed-infused butter. This step takes some time, but it delivers better results than just mixing buds into your batter. You can also reuse your cannabutter on your next weed edible recipe batch.
- 2 cups butter, coconut oil, or other cooking oil of your choice
- 4 ounces of dried cannabis
- Baking pan
- Parchment paper
- Strainer or cheesecloth
- Glass jar
Grind your buds to rice-size and preheat the oven to 225 degrees Fahrenheit. Line the baking pan with parchment paper and cover it with an even layer of cannabis. Bake at 225 for around 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Melt the butter or oil over low heat in a saucepan. Add your decarbed buds, stir, and let simmer for 3-4 hours. Add water if the oil starts to cook off.
After 3-4 hours on low heat, remove the pan from the stove and cool. Carefully strain the mix through the strainer or cheesecloth, then pour the oil into a glass jar to store until use. You can make many different cannabis recipes now that you have canna oil!
THC Cookie Recipe
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cannabis-infused oil or butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips, nuts, or other add-ins (optional)
- Baking sheets
- Parchment paper
- 2 medium bowls
- Hand mixer
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt in one bowl.
- Combine the canna oil or butter and sugar in the other bowl. Use the hand mixer to stir until even and fluffy, for around 3 minutes.
- Mix the egg and vanilla into the sugar and butter.
- Add 1/4 of the flour mixture to the eggs at a time, mixing well before adding more.
- Add chocolate chips or other add-ins if using.
- Scoop tablespoon-sized dough balls onto the baking sheets, leaving two inches between each ball.
- Bake for 9 minutes or until just browned. Cool and enjoy.
Weed Brownie Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup cannabis-infused coconut or other oil
- Mixing bowl
- Baking pan
- Whisk or hand mixer
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the bowl’s flour, sugar, baking powder, cocoa, and salt.
- Add the water, cannabis oil, and vanilla to the bowl. Mix with the hand mixer or whisk until the batter is evenly combined.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan and smooth the top to level.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the top has lost its shine and starts to crack.
- Remove from the oven, cool, and cut into squares.
Where to Buy Weed Edibles Online In Canada
Weed edible recipes are fun and easy to follow. In addition, anyone with basic baking tools can make their own weed-infused desserts at home.
Just Cannabis sells the best edibles in Canada! Check out their amazing menu, add something delicious to your cart, and make a secure order. You’ll enjoy a delicious, powerful edible experience before you know it. You can buy edibles online in Canada and mix and match all sorts of weed candies at Get Kush to create your own stash of cannabis treats. You can also turn to Weedlist.ca for fantastic options in weed edibles. Lastly, learn about creating a healthier lifestyle through keto products by checking out Keto Brand Reviews.
Get Kush. (2022, June 1). Best Online Dispensary Canada | Buy Weed Online. Available at: https://getkush.cc/
Keto Brand Reviews. (2022, June 3). Find Important Information on Keto Pills and Gummies Brands. Available at: https://ketobrandreviews.com/
Kyle, E. (2021, October 31). Simple, delicious cannabis chocolate chip cookies. Emily Kyle Nutrition. Retrieved January 19, 2022, from https://emilykylenutrition.com/cannabis-chocolate-chip-cookies/#recipe
Randall, J. (2021, August 10). How to make Vegan Pot Brownies. The Cannabis School. Retrieved January 19, 2022, from https://www.thecannaschool.ca/how-to-make-vegan-pot-brownies/
Weed List. (2022, June 1). Buy Weed Online in Canada. Available at: https://weedlist.ca/
WeedSmart. (2022, June 1). Canada’s Best Marijuana Dispensary | Online Dispensary Canada. Available at: https://weedsmart.cc/