Written and Fact Checked by: S. Zulfiqar
What is hash weed?
Hashish, which is more commonly referred to as hash, is an aromatic, concentrated form of cannabis. Due to its high THC concentration, hash has more potent side effects and benefits than traditional forms of cannabis and even other forms of cannabis concentrate.
What is Hash Made Of?
Hash is made from cannabinoid-rich glandular hairs called trichomes and cannabis flower and leaf fragments.
What does Hash Look Like?
Hash is reddish-brown to black in colour. Pieces of hash are broken off and put into pipes to be smoked.
What Does Hash Smell Like?
The better the smell of hash, the higher the quality. The smell of hash ranges from fragrant to pungent.
What Does Hash Taste Like?
Hash has an earthy flavour, but that can change based on the production model and quality level. To get the best taste, use a vape pen or bong.
Hash is the most potent marijuana derivative because it is so concentrated. High-quality hash contains 50% to 80% THC.
You can add a bit of alcohol-based solution to unpreserved, high-quality hash to preserve it safely for about six months.
History of Hashish
The origins of hash can be traced back to India. Hash became popular in the middle of the 19th century among authors.
The majority of hash produced in the 20th century was made in Morocco. But, today, Afghanistan, Nepal, Turkey, and India are the leading hash producers.
History of Hash in Canada
The legalization of marijuana in Canada has led to increased hash use nationwide. The Marijuana Legalization movement has made it possible to buy hash and other cannabis products online.
What Gives Hash its High?
Cannabinoids & Terpenes
Terpenes and cannabinoids are the two things that produce intoxicating effects in marijuana.
Cannabis plants contain 66 different types of cannabinoids. THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol) is the cannabinoid that gives users most of their high, but all of the cannabinoids play a role.
Terpenes are what give marijuana its distinct aroma. There are more than a hundred terpenes found in cannabis. Alongside cannabinoids, terpenes provide the whole experience of smoking hash.
A Conclusion on What is Hash Weed
Now that we know what is Hash weed is, let’s go over where you can get some for yourself. At Just Cannabis, we offer a wide selection of top-grade hash at affordable prices. Save now with our weekley promotions and special ongoing offers when you buy hash online in Canada.
- Iversen, Leslie. (2003, June 1). Cannabis and the brain. Oxford Academic. Available At: https://academic.oup.com/brain/article/126/6/1252/330602
- Drugs.com. (2020). Hashish: Effects, Hazards & Methods of Abuse. Available at: https://www.drugs.com/illicit/hashish.html
- Wikipedia. (2020). Hashish. Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashish
- Government of Canada. A FRAMEWORK FOR THE LEGALIZATION AND REGULATION OF CANNABIS IN CANADA. Available at: https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/hc-sc/healthy-canadians/migration/task-force-marijuana-groupe-etude/framework-cadre/alt/framework-cadre-eng.pdf
- Johnson, Jon. (2020, March 6). What to Know About Terpenes. Medical News Today. Available At: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/what-are-terpenes