With more and more plant-based options available every day, it’s a great time to be a vegan! Vegan recipes, ingredients, cooking techniques, and other valuable tips make it easier than ever before to source products that fit your lifestyle. Lucky for cannabis lovers, you can now buy the best vegan cannabis edibles online in Canada. No matter why you prefer a plant-based diet, you can now find a range of delicious vegan edible recipes. Our favourite plant-based edibles will amaze your tastebuds and alter your perceptions! Explore vegan edibles recipes at Just Cannabis for delicious THC cookies and brownies.
Easy Edible Recipes for Vegans
As a vegan, you’re probably more thoughtful about your food choices than most people. Eating out or purchasing pre-packaged food can be a minefield. One way to take control of your diet is with vegan baking and cooking. These easy vegan edible recipes are potent, delicious, and cruelty-free.
Cannabis-infused oil is a vital ingredient for baking vegan or non-dairy edibles. You can explore vegan THC oil options using olive oil, coconut oil, or even vegetable oil.
Vegan Cookie Edibles Recipe
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cannabis-infused oil
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup applesauce, OR egg replacer for one egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips, nuts, or other add-ins
Supplies And Tools
- Baking sheets
- Parchment paper
- 2 medium bowls
- Hand mixer
- Heat your oven to 375 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper and set them aside for later.
- Whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the oil and sugar with a hand mixer in the other bowl until it reaches an even, fluffy texture. This should take around 3 minutes.
- Add applesauce (or egg replacer) and vanilla to the oil and sugar, mixing well.
- Add the flour mixture to the sugar mixture in small amounts, blending well until evenly distributed.
- Add the chocolate chips or other add-ins once no more flour patches can be found.
- Scoop tablespoon-sized balls of dough and place them two inches apart on your baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 minutes, or until just browned. Remove from heat, cool, and enjoy.
Vegan Brownie Edibles Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup cannabis-infused coconut oil
Supplies And Tools
- Large mixing bowl
- Baking pan
- Measuring cups
- Whisk or hand mixer
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the ingredients in a large bowl. Add the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, and salt, stirring to combine. Then add the water, cannabis oil, and vanilla. Whisk or mix until the batter is evenly combined, and no flour chunks remain.
- Pour the batter evenly into your baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the top is no longer shiny and the sides have come away from the pan.
- Remove and let cool before cutting.
How To Veganize Edible Recipes
These vegan edible recipes are a great start, but you can also learn how to adapt other recipes for your diet. You can make plant-based edibles based on any standard recipe with a few common tweaks.
Vegan Substitutes For Cannabutter
Many edible recipes call for cannabis-infused dairy butter. However, you can use vegan cannabutter, cannabis cashew cream, THC coconut oil, olive oil, vegetable oil, or any other infused oil instead.
Vegan Substitutes For Eggs
Eggs are another common baking ingredient. Use applesauce, canola oil, arrowroot powder, or commercial egg replacers to make plant-based edibles.
Vegan Substitutes For Milk
Dairy milk is a common ingredient in baking but can be easily replaced with soy milk, coconut milk, and oat milk.
Vegan Substitutes For Gelatin
Gelatin is often found in THC gummy recipes. Make vegan THC gummies instead by using tapioca starch.
Vegan Substitutes For Chocolate Chips
Many chocolate chips contain dairy, but they don’t need to. Look for non-dairy chips instead. The darker the chocolate, the less likely it is to contain dairy.
Where To Buy Vegan Edibles
Vegan edibles are increasingly available! However, if you don’t want to spend time whipping up our vegan cannabis edible recipes in the kitchen, you can always source plant-based edibles from a dispensary instead. JustCannabis.cc sells the best vegan edibles in Canada. We love the reasonable prices, powerful effects, delicious taste, and vegan ingredients. If you don’t want to wait long to get snacking on the best vegan-friendly chocolates and candies, get reliable and discreet same-day delivery in BC. Let us know your favourite THC treats or if you have any other recipes to share with the vegan cannabis community!
Kyle, E. (2021, October 31). Simple, delicious cannabis chocolate chip cookies. Emily Kyle Nutrition. Retrieved January 18, 2022, from https://emilykylenutrition.com/cannabis-chocolate-chip-cookies/#recipe
Randall, J. (2021, August 10). How to make Vegan Pot Brownies. The Cannabis School. Retrieved January 18, 2022, from https://www.thecannaschool.ca/how-to-make-vegan-pot-brownies/
BC Weed Delivery. (2022, August 15). Find the best cannabis dispensaries in British Columbia, Canada. Available at: https://bcweeddelivery.org/
Get Kush. (2022, August 15). Best Online Dispensary Canada | Buy Weed Online. Available at: https://getkush.cc/product-category/edibles/
SOS. (2022, August 15) Buy Migraine, Energy, and Joint Relief Supplements Online. Spirit of Science. Available at: https://www.withsos.com/